Sunday, February 15, 2009

131 Days until "Dakota Lemonade" time!!

     That's right - only 131 more days until we will all fall under the spell of the best lemonade on the planet - the famous "Dakota Lemonade"!!  Sometimes I wonder if I only do Brigade because I know there is a magical beverage in store for me when I go to Dakota each year for their annual field show competition!  

     For those of you who have never experienced the joy and rapture of Dakota Lemonade - you will soon understand the longing and excitement that will be spreading through the Brigade ranks as we get closer to June 25th!  For those of you who know exactly what I am talking about......131 more days until we will be able to toast Brigade, Dakota, cows, the ever present smell of manure, and all that is good in the world!

     I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again for another Brigade camp this weekend!  Don't forget the dates and times:

Saturday, February 21st (9:00am - 5:00pm)

and

Sunday, February 22nd (1:00pm - 6:00pm)

(Gifford Elementary School)

Note:  For Parents - "Show-And-Tell" will be at 5:15 on Sunday!!

- Rex out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O man, I can taste it already!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=]

Can't wait for it!!!