Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slight Schedule Change

I gave the members the first "Turn-out Sheet" of the season at the end of mini-camp - but there will be a slight change. During that crazy last week of school (where I added a bunch of 5 - 9 rehearsals) there will be a day off in the middle. On Wednesday, June 11th - Gifford is having a whole night of stuff for their graduating 5th graders and I have decided to just make that a night off from reheasing. I hope this helps everyone during finals week and all. So - the next few rehearsals look like this:

Saturday, June 7th - 9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday, June 8th - OFF

Monday, June 9th - 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Tuesday, June 10th - 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Wednesday, June 11th - OFF

Thursday, June 12th - 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Friday, June 13th - 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday, June 14th - 9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday, June 15th - OFF

Monday, June 16th - 1:00pm - 9:00pm

My brother (the web site designer) will be adding the "member's only" page this weekend! Only current marching members and staff will have access which will include personal stuff from me to you; stuff from the staff; things you will need to know this season and when the season is done - sneak peeks at the season dvd and the 2009 production!!

I'll give you your passwords on the June 7th rehearsal!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the 7th. Let's really get our correct rehearsal behavior going right away and start kicking butt on the drill! The faster we learn it - the faster we can start cleaning it and adding cool stuff!

- Rex out

No comments: