Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Saturday!!

Yo Members!

I hope everyone is ready to work really hard this Saturday and the next few weeks of band camp! We have lots of charts to re-learn and new ones to start learning. Don't forget your:

- Sunscreen

- hat

- water

- correct clothes for the weather

- proper athletic shoes

- dot book

- drill/music binder

I will be handing out an order form for the official 2008 MACBDA tour shirt. These are due to me by Monday, June 9th. The shirts are only 12 bucks each. I will also be handing out the passwords for the "Member's Only" page which should be up and running by Saturday night. If my brother (the Brigade website webmaster) is still working on this page - you will still be able to get to a "test page".

See you all in a few days!!

Rex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you wanna bet that rex's password is something like bears rule or walter payton or ditka. Just wait and see!